|Buku Serpihan Bahasa dalam Berbagai Ranah |
Based on the findings and data analysis, it can be concluded that there are some types of figurative language found in Mathew chapter 5-7 of Kupang Malay, Indonesian, and English bible. These types were found based on their criteria in sentences.
- Kupang Malay Bible. There are two types of figurative languages found in Kupang Malay Bible. They are metaphor and simile. There are nine data that are including as metaphor and seven data that are included as simile.
- Indonesian Bible. In Indonesian Bible, the researcher discovered three types of figurative languages. They are metaphor, simile, and paradox.
- English Bible. There are also three types of figurative languages found in Mathew chapter 5-7 of English Bible. They are metaphor, simile, and paradox.
- There are some points that become the causing factors of the construction of types of figurative languages in Kupang Malay, Indonesian, and English Bible.
- Construction of Metaphor. Construction metaphor in KMB, IB, and EB are alike. The topic and images are indicated by nouns. The topic and image are found chronologically in the sentence with their characteristics that are compared each other. There are also additional phrases and clauses in sentence that function to explain the topic and image of metaphor.
Construction of simile. This type is constructed by three main components. They are topic, image, and particle. The constructions are alike in all versions of bible. The construction also involves additional phrases and clauses to emphasize the topic and image and their similarities.
Buku Serpihan Bahasa dalam Berbagai Ranah ini diterbitkan oleh Penerbit Buku Pendidikan Deepublish. Lihat koleksi buku lainnya di : Toko Buku Online Deepublish
Lihat juga kategori buku-buku yang lain berikut ini :
Buku Biologi | Buku Kesehatan | Buku Hukum | Buku Ekonomi | Buku Kimia | Buku Manajemen | Buku Psikologi | Buku Pendidikan | Buku Sosial Politik | Buku Metode Riset | Buku Sains dan Teknologi